押韵的英文诗歌【范例5篇】
【导言】此例“押韵的英文诗歌【范例5篇】”的范文资料由阿拉题库网友为您分享整理,以供您学习参考之用,希望这篇资料对您有所帮助,喜欢就复制下载支持吧!
优美英文小诗带翻译阅读【第一篇】
未选择的路
Two roads diverged in a yellow wood,
黄色的树林里分出两条路,
And sorry I could not travel both
可惜我不能同时去涉足,
And be one traveler, long I stood
我向那路口久久伫立,
And looked down one as far as I could
我向着一条路极目望去,
To where it bent in the undergrowth;
直到它消失在丛林深处。
Then took the other, as just as fair,
但我却选了另外一条路,
And having perhaps the better claim,
它荒草萋葵。十分幽寂,
Because it was grassy and wanted wear;
显得更诱人,更美丽:
Though as for that the passing there
虽然在这条小路上,
Had worn them really about the same,
很少留下旅人的足迹。
And both that morning equally lay
那天清晨落叶满地,
In leaves no step had trodden black.
两条路都未经脚印污染。
Oh, I kept the first for another day!
啊,留下一条路等改日再见!
Yet knowing how way leads on to way,
但我知道路径延绵无尽头,
I doubted if I should ever come back.
恐怕我准以再回返。
I shall be telling this with a sigh
也许多少年后在某个地方,
Somewhere ages and ages hence:
我将轻声叹息将往事回顾:
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I,
一片树林里分出两条路--
I took the one less traveled by,
而我选择了人迹更少的一条
And that has made all the difference.
从此决定了我一生的道路。
押韵的英文诗歌【第二篇】
《Humpty-dumpty》
Humpty-dumpty sat on a wall.
Humpty-dumpty had a great fall.
All the King's horses
And all the King's men
Can not put Humpty-dumpty together again.
哲理英文小诗【第三篇】
My body isn't perfect。
我的身体不完美。
I don't walk with confidence。
我走起路来没自信。
I get into fights with my parents and friends。
我和父母朋友都争吵。
Some nights I'd rather be by myself than out partying。
有的晚上,我宁愿自己待着也不出去聚会。
I cry over the smallest things sometimes。
有的时候,我为最细枝末节的事儿掉眼泪。
There are days that I get through with forced smiles and fake laughs。
我有顶着假笑过日子的时候;
Sometimes I try to convince myself that things are okay when they're not。
我有骗自己事情没那么糟的时候;
I'm not ugly but I'm not beautiful。
我不丑、但也谈不上漂亮。
I don't look as good in real life as I do in pictures。
我本人没照片上的好看。
There are some nights that I cry myself to sleep。
有的夜里,我一个人哭着睡过去。
I constantly think I'm not good enough。
一直以来,我都觉得自己不够好。
I'm imperfect, but I'm perfectly me。
我不完美,但我是完整的自己。
押韵的'英文诗歌【第四篇】
《by Thomas Heise》
My birthright I have traded for a petal dress
and a summer eulogy. I have pawned my soul
for this opal ring, the color of a pale, taxidermied eye.
If I could carry calla lilies on my shoulder once more
like an umbrella in daylight, I would lean them
on the cemetery gate and sleep until the groundskeeper found me.
For some of us, beauty is carcinoma.
The saint‘s stigmata is god’s rose, bestowed
for forgoing a human lover, who will, of course, die.
I died last year. My mother made her tears into crystal
earrings and clipped them to my ears. “Son, you will
pay for your sin,“ my father spoke from his throne of glass.
Stars burn a sharp, white nacre until they evaporate.
The moon‘s flamingo unfolds her iodine wings over the broken city.
My necropolis. My teeth are the fruit of your olive tree.
押韵的英文诗歌【第五篇】
《The tide rises, the tide falls》
The tide rises, the tide falls,
The twilight darkens, the curlew calls;
Along the sea-sands damp and brown
The traveller hastens toward the town,
And the tide rises, the tide falls.
Darkness settles on roofs and walls,
But the sea, the sea in the darkness calls;
the little waves, with their soft, white hands,
Efface the footprints in the sands,
And the tide rises, the tide falls.
The morning breaks; the steeds in their stalls
Stamp and neigh, as the hostler calls;
The day returns, but nevermore
Returns the traveller to the shore,
And the tide rises, the tide falls.
上一篇:建议书(优质4篇)
下一篇:读书小报的资料优质4篇