押韵的英文诗歌5篇
【引言】阿拉题库漂亮网友为您分享整理的“押韵的英文诗歌5篇”范文资料,以供参考学习,希望这篇文档资料对您有所帮助,喜欢就下载分享给朋友吧!
优美英文小诗带翻译阅读1
未选择的路
Two roads diverged in a yellow wood,
黄色的树林里分出两条路,
And sorry I could not travel both
可惜我不能同时去涉足,
And be one traveler, long I stood
我向那路口久久伫立,
And looked down one as far as I could
我向着一条路极目望去,
To where it bent in the undergrowth;
直到它消失在丛林深处。
Then took the other, as just as fair,
但我却选了另外一条路,
And having perhaps the better claim,
它荒草萋葵。十分幽寂,
Because it was grassy and wanted wear;
显得更诱人,更美丽:
Though as for that the passin*阿拉文库 *g there
虽然在这条小路上,
Had worn them really about the same,
很少留下旅人的足迹。
And both that morning equally lay
那天清晨落叶满地,
In leaves no step had trodden black.
两条路都未经脚印污染。
Oh, I kept the first for another day!
啊,留下一条路等改日再见!
Yet knowing how way leads on to way,
但我知道路径延绵无尽头,
I doubted if I should ever come back.
恐怕我准以再回返。
I shall be telling this with a sigh
也许多少年后在某个地方,
Somewhere ages and ages hence:
我将轻声叹息将往事回顾:
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I,
一片树林里分出两条路--
I took the one less traveled by,
而我选择了人迹更少的一条
And that has made all the difference.
从此决定了我一生的道路。
押韵的英文诗歌2
《Humpty-dumpty》
Humpty-dumpty sat on a wall.
Humpty-dumpty had a great fall.
All the King's horses
And all the King's men
Can not put Humpty-dumpty together again.
优美英文小诗带翻译阅读3
我二十一岁的时候
When I was one-and-twenty
我二十一岁的时候
I heard a wise man say,
听到一位智者说:
"Give crowns and pounds and guineas
"宁献王冠金银,
But not your heart away;
勿滥奉情交心;
Give pearls away and rubies
宁赠珠宝珍稀,
But keep your fancy free."
勿丢幻想之翼"
But I was one-and-twenty,
可惜二十一岁的我
No use to talk to me.
对此充耳不闻。
When I was one-and-twenty
我二十一岁的时候
I heard him say again,
又听智者说:
"The heart out of the bosom
"推心置腹的人,
Was never given in vain;
永远不会徒然无所获;
'Tis paid with sighs a plenty
它换来的是悠悠哀叹
And sold for endless rue."
和无尽的悔恨"
And I am two-and-twenty,
我二十一岁的时候
And oh, 'tis true, 'tis true.
唉,这话千真万确,万确千真。
押韵的英文诗歌4
《Never give up,》
Never give up,
Never lose hope.
Always have faith,
It allows you to cope.
Trying times will pass,
As they always do.
Just have patience,
Your dreams will come true.
So put on a smile,
You'll live through your pain.
Know it will pass,
And strength you will gain
诗歌的特点5
诗歌饱含着作者的思想感情与丰富的想象,语言凝练而形象性强,具有鲜明的节奏,和谐的音韵,富于音乐美,语句一般分行排列,注重结构形式的美。
1、诗歌的内容是社会生活的最集中的反映。
2、诗歌有丰富的感情与想象。
3、诗歌的语言具有精练、形象、音调和谐、节奏鲜明等特点。
4、诗歌在形式上,不是以句子为单位,而是以行为单位,且分行主要根据节奏,而不是以意思为主。
下一篇:绩效工资制定方案精编4篇