关于英语的好文摘【5篇】

网友 分享 时间:

【阅读指引】阿拉题库网友为您分享整理的“关于英语的好文摘【5篇】”范文资料,以供您参考学习之用,希望这篇文档对您有所帮助,喜欢就下载分享给大家吧!

英语文摘【第一篇】

1、Genius only means hard-working all one's life. (Mendeleyev Russian chemist)

天才只意味着终身不懈地努力。(俄国化学家 门捷列耶夫)

2、The man who has made up his mind to win will never say "impossible ". (Bonaparte Napoleon ,French emperor )

凡是决心取得胜利的人是从来不说"不可能的"。( 法国皇帝 拿破仑。 B.)

3、There is no such thing as a great talent without great will - power. (Balzac)

没有伟大的意志力,便没有雄才大略。(巴尔扎克)

4、Cease to struggle and you cease to live.(Thomas Carlyle)

生命不止,奋斗不息。(卡莱尔)

5、A strong man will struggle with the storms of fate.(Thomas Addison)

强者能同命运的风暴抗争。(爱迪生)

6、Living without an aim is like sailing without a compass.(John Ruskin)

生活没有目标,犹如航海没有罗盘。(罗斯金)

7、Live a noble and honest life. Reviving past times in your old age will help you to enjoy your life again.

过一种高尚而诚实的生活。当你年老时回想起过去,你就能再一次享受人生。

8、Accept what was and what is, and you’ll have more positive energy to pursue what will be.

接受过去和现在的模样,才会有能量去追寻自己的未来。

9、Behind every successful man there's a lot u unsuccessful years. (Bob Brown)

每个成功者的后面都有很多不成功的岁月。(鲍博·布朗)

10、Enrich your life today,. yesterday is is mystery.

充实今朝,昨日已成过去,明天充满神奇。

11、Achievement provides the only real pleasure in life .

有所成就是人生唯一真正乐趣。——爱迪生

12、Man errs as long as he strives.

失误是进取的代价。歌德

13、Energy and persistence conquer all things.

能量加毅力可以征服一切--富兰克林

14、He who seize the right moment, is the right man.

谁把握机遇,谁就心想事成--歌德

15、If you want to understand today, you have to search yesterday.

想要懂得今天,就必须探究昨天。-Pearl Buck(赛珍珠)

16、You have to believe in yourself. That\'s the secret of success.

人必须有自信,这是成功的秘密。-Charles Chaplin(卓别林)

17、I am a slow walker, but I never walk backwards

我走得很慢,但是我从来不会后退。-Abraham Lincoln(林肯)

18、The important thing in life is to have a great aim ,and the determination to attain it.

人生重要的事情就是确定一个伟大的目标,并决心实现它。-Johan Wolfgang von Goethe(歌德)

19、To really understand a man we must judge him in misfortune

要真正了解一个人,需在不幸中考察他。-Napoleon(拿破仑)

20、If you would go up high , then use your own legs ! Do not let yourselves carried aloft; do not seat yourselves on other people's backs and heads .( .Nietzsche , German Philosopher)

如果你想走到高处,就要使用自己的两条腿!不要让别人把你抬到高处;不要坐在别人的背上和头上。(德国哲学家 尼采。 F. W.)

21、Keep trying no matter how hard it seems. it will get easier.

坚持不懈,难也变易。

22、True mastery of any skill takes a lifetime.

对任何技能的掌握都需要一生的刻苦操练。

23、The first wealth is health .(Ralph Waldo Emerson , American thinker)

健康是人生第一财富。(美国思想家 爱默生。 R. W.)

24、Where there is life, there is hope.

有生命必有希望。

25、What makes life dreary is the want of motive.(George Eliot)

没有了目的,生活便郁闷无光。(乔治·埃略特)

26、At twenty years of age , the will reigns; at thirty , the wit ; and at forty , the judgment .(Benjamin Franklin ,American president)

二十岁时起支配作用的是意志,三十岁时是机智,四十岁时是判断。(美国总统 富兰克林 . B.)

27、Shallow men believe in is the first secret of success.

肤浅的人相信运气,而成功的第一秘诀是自信。

28、I have no secret of success but hard work.

除辛勤工作之外,我别无成功的秘诀。

29、If you fail, don't forget to learn your lesson.

如果你失败了,千万别忘了汲取教训。

30、I have nothing to offer but blood, boil, tears and sweat. (Winston Churchill, British politician)

我能奉献的没有其它,只有热血、辛劳、眼泪与汗水。(英国政治家 丘吉尔。W.)

31、Sweat is the lubricant of success.

汗水是成功的润滑剂。

32、A contented mind is the greatest blessing a man can enjoy in this world.

知足是人生在世最大的幸事。

33、That man is the richest whose pleasure are the cheapest.

能处处寻求快乐的人才是最富有的人。

34、You make the failure complete when you stop trying.

当你停止尝试的时候,你就完全失败了。

35、If winter comes , can spring be far behind ?( P. B. Shelley , British poet )

冬天来了,春天还会远吗?( 英国诗人, 雪莱。 P. B.)

36、Will, work and wait are the pyramidal cornerstones for success.

意志、工作和等待是成功的金字塔的基石。

37、Success often depends upon knowing how long it will take to succeed.

成功常常取决于知道需要多久才能成功。

38、Think great thoughts and you will be great!

心怀伟大的理想,你将会变得伟大。

39、Only those who have the patience to do simple things perfectly ever acquire the skill to do difficult things easily.

只有有耐心圆满完成简单工作的人,才能够轻而易举的完成困难的事。

40、Gods determine what you're going to be.(Julius Erving)

人生的奋斗目标决定你将成为怎样的人。(欧文)

我们只使用了大脑的百分之十吗?【第二篇】

Do We Only Use 10% Of Our Brains?

我们只使用了大脑的百分之十吗?

Have you ever heard that we humans use only ten percent of our brains? This oft-quoted myth holds a certain appeal because if it were true, then we could instantly become ten times more intelligent just by firing up that sleepy majority of the brain!

你是否曾经听说过我们人类只使用了大脑的百分之十?这个被经常引用的神话般的说法颇具吸引力,因为如果这种说法属实,那么我们只要激活沉睡的大部分大脑就可以比现在聪明十倍!

Animals Experiments

动物实验

The idea that we use only a small fraction of the brain dates back to animal experiments in the 19th century. When scientists stimulated a specific part of the brain, the animal moved its leg or tail. If a tiny part of the brain could do something so grand, what was the use of the rest of the brain? Some scientists assumed (rather unscientifically) that large parts of the brain were simply useless.

人类只使用了大脑很小一部分的观点可以追溯到19世纪的动物实验。当科学家刺激动物大脑的某个特殊部分时,动物的腿部或尾巴就会动弹。如果大脑这微小的一部分就可以引起这么大的动作,那么大脑其它部分有什么作用呢?一些科学家则假设(其实相当不科学)大脑的大部分没有任何作用。

Then, in the early 20th century, scientists observed that stimulating certain regions of the brain had no physical effects. They dubbed these seemingly useless parts of the brain the “silent cortex.” Today we know that in humans, much of the “silent cortex” is actually devoted to complex activities like language, learning, and imagining.

到了20世纪早期,科学家观察到,刺激动物大脑某个区域其身体没有任何反应。于是他们把这部分看起来无用的大脑称作“沉默的皮质”。如今我们都知道,在人类大脑中,许多“沉默的皮质”实际上在一些复杂活动诸如语言、学习和想象等方面发挥着重要的作用。

Brain Scans

脑部扫描

Brain scans have shown that different parts of the brain crackle into heightened activity as we shift our attention and focus, but even as we sleep, many areas of the brain are extremely active. Would you be smarter if your entire brain constantly worked to maximum capacity? Interestingly enough, the opposite is probably true. The less brain activity you need to perform a given task, the more the brain as a whole is capable of doing.

脑部扫描表明,当我们转移注意力或聚精会神时,大脑不同部位顿时提高活动强度,即使我们睡觉时,大脑的许多区域也极其活跃。如果整个大脑充分持续运转,人是否就会更聪明?有趣的是,结果恰恰相反。执行一项既定任务时脑部活动越少,大脑作为一个整体能做的事情就越多。

英语文摘【第三篇】

《TITANIC》

泰坦尼克号

Outwardly,I was everything a well-brought up girl should be.

Inside, I was screaming.

外表看,我是个教养良好的小姐,

骨子里,我很反叛。

There is nothing I couldn't give you,

there is nothing I would deny you,

if you would not deny me.

Open you're heart to me.

如果你不违背我,

你要什么我就能给你什么,

你要什么都可以。把你的心交给我吧。

Remember, they love money,

so just pretend like you own a goldmine

and you're in the club.

只要你装得很有钱的样子他们就会跟你套近乎。

All life is a game of luck.

生活本来就全靠运气。

I love waking up in the morning

and not knowing what's going to happen,

or who I'm going to meet,

where I'm going to wind up.

我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,

不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局。

I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it.

You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next.

You learn to take life as it comes at you.

我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,

你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。

To make each day count.

要让每一天都有所值。

We're women. Our choices are never easy.

我们是女人,我们的选择从来就不易。

《Sleepless in Seattle》

西雅图不眠夜

#FormatImgID_1#

Work hard! Work will save you.

Work is the only thing that will see you through this.

努力工作吧!工作能拯救你。

埋头苦干可令你忘记痛楚。

You make millions of decisions that mean nothing

and then one day your order takes out

and it changes your life.

你每天都在做很多看起来毫无意义的决定,

但某天你的某个决定就能改变你的一生。

You know,you can tell a lot from a person's voice.

从一个人的声音可以知道他是怎样的人。

People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.

真心爱过的人很难再恋爱。

You know it's easier to get killed

by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.

你知道,女人过了40想出嫁就难了,被不法分子杀死都比这容易。

Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?

为什么留恋一个不爱你的人?

Everybody panics before they get married.

每个人婚前都会紧张的。

Your destiny can be your doom.

命运也许会成为厄运。

I don't want to be someone that you're settling for.

I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for.

我不想要你将就,我也不想成为将就的对象。

What if something had happened to you?

What if I couldn't get to you?

What would I have done without you?

You're my family. You're all I've got.

要是你出了事怎么办?要是我找不到你怎么办?

如果没有你我该怎么办?

你是我的家人,你是我的一切。

英语文摘【第四篇】

《The Lion King》

狮子王

Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.

世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。

I laugh in the face of danger.

越危险就越合我心意。

I'm only brave when I have to be.

Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.

我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,

勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。

When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.

如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。

You can't change the past.

过去的事是不可以改变的。

Yes, the past can hurt.

But I think you can either run from it or learn from it.

对,过去是痛楚的,

但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。

This is my kingdom.

If I don't fight for it, who will?

这是我的国土,

我不为她而战斗,谁为呢?

《Gone with The Wind 》

乱世佳人

#FormatImgID_3#

Land is the only thing in the world

worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for.

Because it's the only thing that lasts.

土地是世界上唯一值得

你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,

因为它是唯一永恒的东西。

Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.

无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样爱你,直到永远 。

I think it's hard winning a war with words.

我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用。

I never give anything without expecting something inreturn.

I always get paid.

我做任何事不过是为了有所回报,

我总要得到报酬。

In spite of you and me and

the whole silly world going to pieces around us,

I love you.

哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你。

You're throwing away happiness with both hands.

And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.

你把自己的幸福拱手相让,

去追求一些根本不会让你幸福的东西。

Home. I'll go home.

And I'll think of some way to get him back.

After all, tomorrow is another day.

家,我要回家。我要想办法让他回来。

不管怎样,明天又是全新的一天。

We become the most familiar strangers.

我们变成了世上最熟悉的陌生人。

哭的时候为什么会流鼻涕?【第五篇】

Why Does Crying Make Your Nose Run?

哭的时候为什么会流鼻涕?

When you burst out crying, you expect the bleary red eyes and the rivers of tears that stream down your cheeks. But on top of all that, your nose starts to run like a faucet. Why does this happen? What’s the connection between crying and a runny nose?

当你放声大哭时,朦胧的红眼睛以及泉涌般的泪水沿着面颊滑落是预料之中的事。除此之外,你会开始流鼻涕。为什么会出现这种情况?哭和流鼻涕之间又有什么联系呢?

Where Do Tears Come From?

眼泪从何而来?

Tears come from tear glands located just over the eye, behind the bone(). As tears rinse down over your eye, they collect at the rims of your lower eyelids, where some may overflow and stream down your cheeks.

眼泪是由位于眼骨后的泪腺分泌的。当泪水被分泌出,他们便贮藏在下眼睑边缘,一部分眼泪溢出眼睛沿脸颊流下。

But that’s not the only escape route for overflowing tears. If you look very closely at the inside of your eyelid, right near your nose, you’ll see a tiny little hole. You might need to gently pull your eyelid down to see it, because it’s on the inner edge of the eyelid, resting against the eye.

但那并不是眼泪流出来的唯一路径。如果你仔细观察眼睑内侧靠近鼻子的地方,你会看到一个极其微小的洞。你可能需要轻拉眼睑才能看到这个小洞,因为它位于靠近眼睛的眼睑内侧。

River Tears

泪流成河

These little holes, on the upper and lower eyelids of both eyes, serve as drains and lead into canals that run through grooves in the bones of the face and eventually empty into the nose. Even when you’re not crying, some of the normal, everyday tears that moisten and clean your eyes drain out through this secret passageway into the nose, but it’s such a small amount that you don’t notice it.

这些小洞位于双眼的上下眼睑,它们发挥着排水管的作用,引导泪水沿着脸骨的凹槽流下并最终流入鼻子。即使你不哭的时候,每天也会有一些正常产生的、用以湿润和清洁眼睛的眼泪通过这个秘密通道流到鼻子里,只不过它们数量太少你察觉不到而已。

When the tears really start to gush, however, this unnoticeable trickle turns into a river. As the tears make their way down through the nose, they moisten and loosen other secretions on the way. And that’s when you reach for a tissue!

当眼泪喷涌而出的时候,这些平时察觉不到的小泪滴便汇流成河。在泪水流入鼻子的同时,它们在沿途还起到湿润和疏松其它分泌物的作用,这时候,你就需要纸巾擦拭了。

71 1416703
");