英语口语对话练习材料素材【优秀5篇】
【阅读指引】阿拉题库网友为您分享整理的“英语口语对话练习材料素材【优秀5篇】”范文资料,以供您参考学习之用,希望这篇文档对您有所帮助,喜欢就下载分享给大家吧!
关于英语口语对话短文带翻译【第一篇】
Lily: Ann,do you know something about the Chinese literature?
安,你对中国文学了解多少?
Ann: I know something. Although I am an American, I love Chinese literature, I have read the four classics in Chinese Literature for three times.
我知道一些,尽管我是美国人,但我喜欢中国文学,中国四大名著我已经读过3遍了。
Lily: Really? You are powerful.
真的吗?你太强了。
Ann: Because my grandmother is a Chinese, she often tells me the Chinese history.
因为我祖母是中国人,她经常跟我说中国的历史。
Lily: How’s your feeling after reading the four classics?
你读完四大名著有什么感受?
Ann: The Pilgrimage to the West is funny, but the Dream in Red Mansions is hard to understand.
《西游记》很有趣,但是《红楼梦》太难懂了。
Lily: I agree with you.
我同意。
Ann: I plan to learn more about Chinese literature in my life.
我计划在我有生之年学更多的中国文学。
旅游英语口语情景对话素材资料【第二篇】
Todd: Monica, you mentioned a farm home stay in New Zealand. Have you ever actually everlived on a farm?
托德:莫妮卡,你提到过新西兰的寄宿农场。你有在农场生活过吗?
Monica: I haven't lived on a farm as such, but I've visited family friends who have lived onfarms.
莫妮卡:我没有在农场生活过,不过我去拜访过住在农场的家族朋友。
Todd: Did you like it?
托德:你喜欢农场吗?
Monica: Yeah, I remember loving visiting my family friends on farms. Yeah, especially ridinghorses. I loved riding horses when I was young.
莫妮卡:喜欢,我喜欢去拜访住在农场的家族朋友。我非常喜欢骑马。我小时候很喜欢骑马。
Todd: So are you good? Are you an equestrian professional?
托德:你骑马骑的好吗?你是专业骑手吗?
Monica: I wouldn't say that. I do remember one time. My mother always seems to tell peoplethis story about when I was young, and we were at her friend's farm. I was on a horse, and thehorse took off, and I was only about, I think ten at the time and I was hanging off the side ofthis horse and my mother was really worried for me, and then when the horse finally stoppedshe ... you know ... she came running up and asked me if I was OK and things, and apparently Isaid to her, "Oh, it's OK. I wanted it to go fast."
莫妮卡:我不能这么说。我记得一件事。我妈妈经常和别人讲我小时候住在她朋友农场时发生的事。当时我只有10岁,我骑在马上,马开始动了以后,我悬在了马鞍的一侧,我妈妈非常担心我,马停下来以后,她马上跑过来问我有没有事,我的回答当然是:“哦,没事,我想让马跑快点儿。”
Todd: That's cute. You're lucky you didn't get hurt though.
托德:太可爱了。你没受伤真走运。
Monica: Yeah, well, I guess I just didn't sense the danger.
莫妮卡:对,我想我当时没有危险的感觉。
Todd: Actually, I kind of grew up on a farm. My grandfather had a ranch growing up so I spendevery summer on his ranch, so I have quite the ... I don't know ... I guess I have a lot ofexperience on a farm. Yeah, it's good. I remember when I was young I thought the life on afarm was just the best. I mean I had it so good, and I loved everything about living on a farmand I thought when I was gonna get older, I would want to be on a farm, but now that I'molder, I couldn't image doing it every again.
托德:其实我是在农场长大的。我祖父有个牧场,我小时候每年夏天都会去他的牧场住,要怎么说,我想我有很多农场生活的经验。这种生活很好。我记得我小时候认为农场生活是最棒的。在农场生活感觉很好,我喜欢农场生活的一切,当时我想长大以后去农场生活,不过现在我已经长大了,可是我无法想象再去农场生活。
Monica: What can't you imagine doing?
莫妮卡:为什么无法想象?
Todd: I don't know, I guess, I just couldn't imagine all that work, and I think I'm just soaddicted to city life or suburban life and living in a house and just doing work on computersand things like that. I couldn't go back to that lifestyle, but when I was young, I have to admit,I enjoyed it a lot. So how about you? Could you see yourself moving and living on a farm?
托德:我也不知道,我想我只是无法想象农场的工作,我现在非常喜欢城市生活,我喜欢住在房子里,用电脑工作等等。我不能回到农场的生活方式,不过我得承认,我小时候非常喜欢农场的生活方式。你呢?你能搬去农场生活吗?
Monica: Well, yeah, I think my thoughts are similar to yours in that I'm very used to beinginside using a computer, and I'm used to a very different lifestyle to one that involves being ona farm, but yeah, I've never had a long period of time where I've stayed on a farm like you soyeah maybe it's a bit different for me.
莫妮卡:嗯,我想我和你的想法相似,我也非常习惯在室内用电脑工作,我已经习惯了与农场生活完全不同的生活方式,不过对我来说有些不同,因为我与你不一样,我没有在农场生活过很长时间。
英语口语的练习资料相关文章:
英语口语训练短文【第三篇】
Instead of saying "I don't have time" try saying "it's not a priority" and see how that feels. Often that's a perfectly adequate explanation. I have time to iron my sheets, I just don't want to. But other things are harder. Try it:
与其说“我没有时间”不如试着说“这事不紧急”,看看效果有什么不同。通常情况下,这个一个理由充分的借口。我有时间熨床单,但我就是懒得去做。那要是换成别的事情就没有说的这么轻巧了,试试下面的说法。
"I'm not going to edit your resume, sweetie, because it's not a priority."
“亲爱的,我不会去帮你改简历的,因为这不是什么要紧的事情。”
"I don't go to the doctor because my health is not a priority."
“我不会去看医生的,因为我的健康不是什么要紧的事情。”
If these phrases don't sit well, that's the point. Changing our language reminds us that time is a choice. If we don't like how we're spending an hour, we can choose differently.
这些说法是不是听起来很怪,对,这就是重点。换个不同的表达方式,让我们意识到时间是一种选择。如何度过某个小时,根据我们的喜恶,我们的选择会大不相同。
旅游常用的英语口语素材【第四篇】
1、Could you please check it urgently?是否可麻烦紧急查询?
2、I'd like a room with a nice view (a balcony).我想要一间视野好(有阳台)的房间。
3、Well done (medium/rare),please. 全熟(五分熟/全生)。
4、Is there a public toilet nearby? 请问附近有没有公共厕所?
5、Where is the tourist information?旅游咨询中心在那里?
6、How much is it to (地名)?我想到(地名),请问要多少钱?
7、Where is the bus stop(taxi stand)?巴士站牌(出租车招呼站)在那里?
8、The air-conditioner ( set、light) doesn't work.冷气(电视、灯)无法开启。
9、What time do you open/close? 你们几点营业/打烊?
10、I would like to take this one. 我要买这个。
11、Your booking is confirmed.你的订房已经生效了。
12、Have a safe trip home.一路平安,走好。
13、I'd like to check out.我要退房。
14、Please deliver the baggage to my hotel as soon as you've located it.一旦找到行李,请立即送到我停留的饭店。
15、Sorry, this flight is full.抱歉,这班飞机已客满。
16、Excuse me, where is the baggage claim area?对不起,哪里是行李提领区?
17、Stop here, please 请停下来。
18、Where is the cashier?收银台在哪里?
19、Is there a bar nearby? 请问附近有没有酒吧?
20、Is there an airport bus to the city? 这里有从机场去市中心的巴士吗 ?
21、These are gifts for my friends.这些是给朋友的礼物。
22、Will you be eating here or is this to go (take out)?在这的用餐或带走?
23、How can you help me if you can't find my baggage today?若是今天无法找到行李,你可如何帮助我?
24、Can I take this seat? 我可以坐这个位子吗?
25、I can't find your name. Really?我找不到您的大名。真的?
26、Dogs Not Allowed 禁止携犬入内。
27、Do you have a dress code? 餐厅是否有任何服装上的规定?
28、Thanks a lot. What time do you start check-in?谢谢。你们何时开始办理登机?
29、Is this your final price?不能再便宜了吗?
30、Reduced Speed Now 减速行驶。
31、Could you give me a fork,please. 请你给我一根叉子。
32、Take out,please. 带走。
33、How do you like your steak?你的牛排要如何烹调?
34、I’d like to book a double room for 3 nights from ...(日期)..to(日期).我要订一间双人房从(日期)到(日期)
英语口语对话短文带翻译【第五篇】
Lily: Ann,what are you doing?
安,你在干什么呢?
Ann: I’m reading a play.
我在读一个剧本。
Lily: Oh, what play? Who is the writer?
噢,什么剧本?作者是谁?
Ann: The Peony Pavilion,the writer is Tang Xianzu, a great playwright in Ming Dynasty of China.
《牡丹亭》,作者是汤显祖,中国明朝一位伟大的剧作家。
Lily: I is called Shakespear of China.
我知道。他被称为是中国的莎士比亚。
Ann: Why do you say that Tang Xianzu is Shakespare of China?
为什么你说汤显祖是中国的莎干比亚?
Lily: Tang Xianzu, like Shakespare, has written many great don’t we call him Shakespare of China?
汤显祖就像莎士比亚一样,写了很多戏剧,我们为何不可以称他为中国的莎士比亚呢?
Ann: It sounds reasonable.
有道理。
下一篇:灯的英文怎么读(精编4篇)