英语采访稿对话式范例结尾(精推(精彩5篇)

网友 分享 时间:

【阅读指引】阿拉题库网友为您分享整理的“英语采访稿对话式范例结尾(精推(精彩5篇)”范文资料,以供您参考学习之用,希望这篇文档对您有所帮助,喜欢就下载分享给大家吧!

英语采访稿对话式范文结尾【第一篇】

约朋友看球赛

A:Hello .Do you like to watch football game tomorrow afternoon?

B:That is a wnderful I have to help my mother to buy some am afraid it might cost me quite a long time.

A: think I can give you a hand if you that case,you can e with me.

B:wow,that is very kind of the way ,when will the game begin?

A:2 will pick you up at 1:30

B: you tomorrow.

英语采访稿对话式范文结尾【第二篇】

从我第一次跟随记者进行采访到后来能够独立担当采访任务,令我体会颇深。

1、提高思想政治觉悟。做新闻宣传工作是一项对政治思想素质要求极高的职业。特别是采编人员,需要随时了解和掌握党的路线方针政策的变化,以及当前首要的政治任务等问题,把这些东西消化,变化自己的新闻内容登在报纸上。

2、要多接触不同的人,和不同的人打交道。我们在学校接触的主要是同学,关系比较单纯,交往起来也很简单。参加社会实习的最终目的就是在社会适应能力上有所提高。在实习中就要接触各种各样的人员,接触各种各样的事件,从而增加自己的阅历。

4、要给自己定好位。在态度上要把自己当成学生,虚心请教;在做新闻采访时,把自己当成一个工作人员,爱岗敬业,严于律己,争取多写新闻,多发新闻,维护新闻的客观、公正。

英语采访稿对话式范文结尾【第三篇】

Bob: Tom,I will delivery goods to A city tomorrow.

汤姆,我明天送货去A市。

Tom: How long does it take from here to the destination?

从这到目的地要多久?

Bob: It is about 3 days.

大概3天。

Tom: Oh,I see, is everything ready?

哦。我明白了,一切都准备好了吗?

Bob: Everything is all set.

一切就绪。

Tom: That is good,but just to be on the safe side,you go to check with the car and the goods again.

很好,可是为了安全起见,你还是去把车和货物再检查一遍。

Bob: I will check them again before setting out.

出发前我会再检查一遍的。

Tom: OK,take good care of yourself.

好,好好保重。

Bob: I will. And good night.

我会的,那晚安了。

Tom: Good night.

晚安。

英语采访稿对话式范文结尾【第四篇】

A:I think this spring is a good time for us to start looking.

A:今年春天开始找房子是不错的时机。

B:We should plan to move out of here before July. I'm tired of living in apartments.

B:我们应当计划在七月前搬走。我已经厌倦住公寓了。

A:I know, dear. I am too. But we've just been too busy to look for a house.

A:亲爱的,我明白,我也是。可是我们一向忙得没时光去找房子。

B:We need to find a good realtor.

B:我们需要找个好的房地产经纪人。

A:Not necessary. If we use a realtor to find a house, it will be more expensive.

A:不需要。如果我们委托经纪人找房子,会比较贵。

B:What do you mean?

B:怎样说呢?

A:Realtors always get a mission. If the realtor helps us find something, we have to pay him.

A:房地产经纪人都要抽佣金的。如果经纪人帮我们找到房子,我们就要付他钱。

B:But doesn't a realtor help with the contract? I thought they take care of all the legal troubles.

B:可是经纪人也会帮忙处理合约的事啊?我想他们应当会留意法律的问题。

A:Yes, that's often true. But you have to pay them.

A:是的,通常是如此,可是你要付他们钱。

B:I still think we should have a realtor. We're new in this country. We don't know all the laws of buying a house. And also, the realtor will inspect the house. He can tell us if the house has any problems.

B:我还是认为应当要找个经纪人。我们才刚来这个国家,不明白买房子的所有法律条款。并且经纪入还会检查房子。他能够告诉我们房子有没有问题。

A:Of course we need a house inspector. But we can hire an inspector on our own. As for the legal problems, Ihave friends. They can help us.

A:当然我们需要房子检查员。可是我们能够自我请检查员就好。至于法律问题,我有朋友,他们能够帮忙。

B:So how can we find a house if we don't have a realtor?

B:如果不找经纪人,那我们要怎样找到房子呢?

A:It takes a little more time. We have to check the ads in the paper. Probably also there are special real estate magazines with ads. Then we have to drive to the homes and look at them.

A:要花多一点时光。我们必须看看报纸上的广告。或许专门的房地产杂志上也有广告。然后我们必须开车去看房子。

B:And doesn't the person selling the house have a realtor?

B:那么卖房子的人不会找经纪人吗?

A:Sometimes they do, sometimes they don't. It's best to find someone who is selling by themselves.

A:有时会,有时不会。最好是找自我卖房子的人。

B:Why?

B:为什么?

A:That is because if the seller has a realtor, their price will be higher. He will have to pay a mission to the realtor.

A:因为如果卖主找经纪人,房价就会比较高。他必须付经纪人佣金。

B:Hmm. It all sounds very plicated.

B:嗯,听起来挺复杂的。

A:It is. But buying a house is very important. So it takes time. That's why we haven't done it yet. It's very troublesome.

A:是啊。可是买房子很重要,所以要花时光。那就是为什么我们还没开始的原因,很麻烦的。

B:I want to look in the papers today. Maybe we can see something we like.

B:我今日要看看报纸,或许能够找到喜欢的。

A:All right. I'll buy a newspaper when I go to the drugstore.

A:好,我去药店的时候会买份报纸的。

英语采访稿对话式范文结尾【第五篇】

1、基本情况:位于昆明市东风西路119号

2、报社简介:《云南信息报》创刊于1985年,既算一份老报纸,也算是一份年轻的报纸。因为从去年下半年与南方报业集团整合之后,全新改版到现在还不到一年时间,报社采用南方报业集团的管理模式进行改革。在版面布局、版式设计、新闻采编、思想内容上都有了很大提高。“昆明往事#8226;旧闻”、“老房子”等系列的推出,引起了较大反响。作为一份综合性都市类报纸,“站得更高,看得更远”使《云南信息报》成为一份品味较高的都市类白领读物。

71 1794687
");