经典的外贸英语口语【汇编5篇】

网友 分享 时间:

【阅读指引】阿拉题库网友为您分享整理的“经典的外贸英语口语【汇编5篇】”范文资料,以供您参考学习之用,希望这篇文档对您有所帮助,喜欢就下载分享给大家吧!

经典的外贸英语口语【第一篇】

A: We're ready to take your order now.

B: We want to try this component as a sample.

A: I can send one for you to try .

B: Yes , please do that .

A:你们现在可以下订单了。

B:这种组件我们想试个样品看看。

A:我们可以寄个给你试用。

B:好,那就麻烦你了。

外贸英语口语【第二篇】

1、Don't you think the annual turnover for a sole agent is rather conservative?

对独家代理来讲,这样一个年销售量,您不认为太保守吗?

2、It was two years ago that we made them our sole agent.

我们是在两年前委任他们为我方独家代理的。

3、When opportunity matures, we will consider making you our exclusive agent for the

当机会成熟时,我们将考虑委托你为我方在联合王国的独家代理。

4、We'll consider appointing you as our sole agent for our T shirts for the next two years in your local market.

我们将考虑指定您为贵国市场上T恤衫的独家代理,为期两年。

5、I am here today to apply for the sole agency of your product in our local market.

我今天来是为了申请做你方产品在我国市场上的独家代理。

6、How can we appoint you as our sole agent for such a small quantity?

订货量如此之少,我们怎能请您做独家代理呢?

7、I propose a sole agency agreement for bicycles for a period of 3 years.

我建议订一个专销自行车的为期三年的独家代理协议。

8、We are not yet prepared to take the question of sole agent into consideration for the time being.

我们目前还不准备考虑有关独家代理的'问题。

9、Your application for sole agency is now under our careful consideration.

我们正在仔细考虑你方想要独家(经营)代理的请求。

10、We should be interested in acting as your sole agent.

我们很乐意做贵公司的独家代理人。

11、In consideration of your extensive experience in the field, we are glad to appoint you as our agent.

考虑到你们在这一业务范围的丰富经验,我们很高兴指定你们为我们的代理。

12、I'm entitled to being appointed as your agent.

我有权被指定为你方代理。

13、We keep a stock in London and act as distributors as well as agents.

我们在伦敦有库存并经营销售兼做代理。

14、We've decided to entrust you with the sole agency for cars.

我们决定委托你作为我们汽车的独家代理。

15、Thank you for your proposal of acting as our agent.

谢谢你方作为我们代理的建议。

16、If we come to terms, we'll appoint you as our agent.

如果达成协议,我们将指定你为我方的代理。

17、We wish to handle as an agent the goods you are exporting.

我们愿意担任你们出口商品的代理。

18、We can play an important part as a buying agent in your overseas trade.

我们能在担任你方海外贸易的进口代理中起重要作用。

19、We're in a position to take good care of your import business as a buying agent.

我们能负起作为你方进口业务中买放代理的责任。

20、Please get in touch with our agents for the supply of the goods you require.

你们所需的商品,请与我们的代理联系。

21、We'll leave aside the problem of agency until next week.

我们暂时把代理问题搁置到下周。

22、We're not prepared to take the agency into consideration for the time being.

目前我们还不准备考虑代理问题。

23、We won't consider agency in your market at present.

我们目前不考虑在你地市场的代理问题。

24、We have to decline your proposal of acting as our sole agency.

我们不得不谢绝你们作为我方独家代理的建议。

25、I think it premature for us to discuss the question of agency.

我认为现在讨论代理问题为时过早。

26、When do you expect to sign the agency agreement?

您何时签定代理协议呢?

27、The agency agreement has been drawn up for the period of one year.

为期一年的代理协议书已经拟订出来。

28、I want to sign a sole agency agreement with you on this item for a period of 2 years.

我想和你们签定一项为期两年的独家代理协议。

29、The agency agreement was made out with great care and we have found no loopholes in it.

代理协议书制订的非常仔细,我们没有发现里面有漏洞。

30、I hope we can see eye to eye about the other terms of the agency then.

我希望到那时候我们能在代理协议的其他条款上能取得一致意见。

31、We wonder whether we may conclude a long term agency contract with you.

我们不知道能否与你方达成长期代理合约。

32、Well, what annual quantity would you like to suggest for the new agreement then?

那么,您认为在新的协议中年销售量应是多少呢?

33、Our agency agreement calls for a timely market report.

我们的代理协议要求你方及时递交市场报告一份。

34、Since the agency agreement was signed, your turnover has amounted to $500.

自从代理协议签定以后,你们的销售额已达500美圆。

35、I hope you'll spare no efforts to promote the sale of our products so as to pave the way for renewing the agency agreement when it expires at the end of this year.

希望贵能尽力促进销售,为协议在今年年底期满后续订铺平道路。

常用外贸英语口语【第三篇】

一:基本短语

Time to volume 及时大量生产

Time to money 及时大量交货

FOUR CONTROL YSTEM 四大管制系统

Engineering control system 工程管制系统

Quality control system质量管理系统

Manufacturing control system生产管制系统

Management control system经营管制系统

Classification整理(sorting, organization)-seiri

Regulation整顿(arrangement, tidiness)-seiton

Cleanliness清扫(sweeping, purity)-seiso

Conservation清洁(cleaning, cleanliness)-seiktsu

Culture教养(discipline)-shitsuke

Save 节约

Safety安全

二:英文缩写

质量人员名称类

QC quality control 品质管理人员

FQC final quality control 终点质量管理人员

IPQC in process quality control 制程中的质量管理人员

OQC output quality control 最终出货质量管理人员

IQC incoming quality control 进料质量管理人员

TQC total quality control 全面质量管理

POC passage quality control 段检人员

经典的外贸英语口语【第四篇】

A: Has our material been all right ?

B: I'm afraid not .

A: Maybe you should order a little better quality .

B: Yes, we might have to do that .

A:我们的原材料没问题吧?

B:有问题呢。

A:也许您应该买品质好一点的

B:是呀,恐怕只有这么做了。

外贸英语口语【第五篇】

can see you have put a lot of time into it.我相信你在制定这个计划上一定花了不少精力吧。

2. Is there any earlier one?还有更早一点的吗?

3 .Could you tell me my reservation number, please?请你告诉我我的预订号码好吗?

4 .Can I get a seat for todays 7:00 train? 我可以买到今天上午7点的火车座位吗?

5 .Could you change my flight date from London to Tokyo? 请你更改一下从伦敦到东京的班机日期好吗?

6 .Is there any discount for the USA Railpass?火车通行证有折扣吗?

7 .May I reconfirm my flight?我可以确认我的班机吗?

8 .Are they all non-reserved seats?他们全部不预订的吗?

9 .Do I have to reserve a seat?我一定要预订座位吗?

10. May I see a timetable?我可以看时刻表吗?

11 .How long will I have to wait? 我要等多久呢?

12 .Which would you prefer, a smoking seat or a non-smoking seat?你喜欢哪种,吸烟座还是禁烟座呢?

you have any other flights? 还有其他航班吗?

would you like to leave? 您想什么时候启程?

I reconfirm by phone?我能电话确认吗?

can I make a reservation?我到哪里可以预订?

17. Do I need a reservation for the dining car?我需要预订餐车吗?

18. How many more minutes will it take for the train to arrive?火车还要多少分钟就要到达呢?

19 .Is this a daily flight?这是每日航班吗?

20. Excuse me. May I get by?对不起,我可以上车吗?

21. How much does it cost to go there by ship?坐船到那里要花多少钱?

22 .Can I cancel this ticket? 我可以取消这票吗?

23. Check it to my final destination把它托运到我的目的地。

24. Please come to the airport by eight thirty at the latest.最迟要在8点30分到达机场。

25. Take your baggage to the baggage section. 把你的行李拿到行李房去。

26. Please open your baggage.请把你行李打开。

27. Please fill in this disembarkation card. 请你填写这张入境卡。

28. Let me see your passport, please. 请让我看一下护照

29. I have come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one. 我特地为你们安排使你们在北京的逗留愉快。

30. You’re going out of your way for us, I believe. 我相信这是对我们的特殊照顾了。

31. Its just the matter of the schedule, that is, if it is convenient of you right now. 如果你们感到方便的话,我想现在讨论一下日程安排的问题。

32. I think we can draw up a tentative plan now.我认为现在可以先草拟一具临时方案。

33. If he wants to make any changes, minor alternations can be made then.如果他有什么意见,我们还可以对计划稍加修改。

34. Is there any way of ensuring well have enough time for our talks? 我们是否能保证有充足的时间来谈判?

35. So our evenings will be quite full then?那么我们的活动在晚上也安排满了吗?

36. We’ll leave some evenings free, that is, if it is all right with you. 如果你们愿意,我们想留几晚供你们自由支配。

37. Wed have to compare notes on what weve discussed during the day. 我们想用点时间来研究讨论一下白天谈判的情况。

38. That’ll put us both in the picture.这样双方都能了解全面的情况。

39. Then wed have some idea of what youll be needing.那我们会心中有数,知道你们需要什么了。

40. I cant say for certain off-hand.我还不能马上说定。

41. Better have something we can get our hands on rather than just spend all our time talking. 有些实际材料拿到手总比坐着闲聊强。

42 .It’ll be easier for us to get down to facts then.这样就容易进行实质性的谈判了。

43. But wouldn’t you like to spend an extra day or two here?你们不愿意在北京多待一天吗?

44. I’m afraid that wont be possible, much as we’d like to. 尽管我们很想这样做,但恐怕不行了。

45. We’ve got to report back to the head office.我们还要回去向总部汇报情况呢。

46. Thank you for you cooperation. 感谢您的合作

47 .We’ve arranged our schedule without any trouble.我们已经很顺利地把活动日程安排好了。

48. Here is a copy of itinerary we have worked out for you and your friends. Would you please have a look at it? 这是我们为你和你的朋友拟定的活动日程安排。请过目一下,好吗?

you have any questions on the details, feel free to ask.如果对某些细节有意见的话,请提出来。

you increase the turnover, we can hardly appoint you as our sole agent.除非你们增加营业额,否则我们无法指定你们作为我方的独家代理。

71 2080116
");