英语小故事简单的精编4篇

网友 分享 时间:

【前言导读】此篇优秀作文“英语小故事简单的精编4篇”由阿拉题库网友为您精心整理分享,供您学习参考之用,希望这篇资料对您有所帮助,喜欢就复制下载吧!

英文童话短文1

One morning a fox sees a

think,"This is my breakfast.''

He comes up to the cock and says,"I know

you can sing very you sing for me?''The

cock is closes his eyes and begins

to fox sees that and caches him in his mouth and carries him away.

The people in the field see the cry,&q()uot;Look,look!The fox is carrying the cock away.''The cock says to the fox,"Mr Fox,do you understand?The people say you are carrying their cock them it is theirs.''

The fox opens his mouth ang says,"The cock is mine,not yours.''Just then the cock runs away from the fox and flies into the tree.

一天早上,一只狐狸看到了一只公鸡。他想:这是我的早餐。

他朝公鸡走来,对他说:“我知道,你能唱得非常好听,你能唱给我听么?”公鸡很高兴。他闭上眼睛开始唱歌。狐狸看到这些抓住它放到自己的嘴里走了。

在田地里的人们看到了狐狸。大喊大叫:“看,看!狐狸抓住公鸡逃走了。”公鸡对狐狸说:“狐狸先生,你能理解么?人们认为你叼走了公鸡。告诉他们这是你的,不是他们的。”

狐狸张开她的嘴说:“公鸡是我的,不是你们的。”就在那时,。公鸡跑到了树底下。

希望伱能满意

不知道可不可以。

简短的英语小故事2

Complete nirvana painting a tiger

Five dynasties painting tiger famous through the company since the childhood like painting, especially like painting a tiger, but not having seen the tiger really, always painted sick cats, the tiger so he decided to enter the mountains, visit the tiger, really experienced untold hardships, with the help of Orion's uncle, finally met the tiger really, through a lot of sketch copy, the painting techniques by leaps and bounds, tiger's tiger lifelike, a few can be spurious. Since then, and spent most of his time visited many famous mountains and great rivers, see more birds beast, finally become a generation of masters.

五代画虎名家历归真从小喜欢画画,尤其喜欢画虎,但是由于没有见过真的老虎,总把老虎画成病猫,于是他决心进入深山老林,探访真的老虎,经历了千辛万苦,在猎户伯伯的帮助下,终于见到了真的老虎,通过大量的写生临摹,其的画虎技法突飞猛进,笔下的老虎栩栩如生,几可乱真。从此以后,他又用大半生的时间游历了许多名山大川,见识了更多的飞禽猛兽,终于成为一代绘画大师。

简短的英语小故事3

In the Warring States Period, there was a man in the State of Wei called Geng Lei. One day he said to the king: 'I can shoot down birds by simply plucking my bowstring.' When the king expressed doubt, Geng Lei pointed his bow at a wild goose flying in the sky, twanged the bowstring, and the goose fell to the ground. Geng Lei said, 'This goose has been hurt in the past. Hearing the twang of the bowstring, it assumed that it was doomed. So it simply gave up trying to live.

战国时期(公元前403―221年中国中原地区各诸侯国连年争战的时代)魏国有个名叫更羸的人。一天,他对国王说:“我只要拉开弓,空射一下,就能把天上的鸟射下来。”国王不相信。更羸便对准天上飞来的一只雁射去,果真那只雁听到拉弦的声音就掉了下来。国王感到很奇怪。更羸说,“那是一只受过伤的雁。它一听到我拉开弓弦的声响,就惊慌得支持不住,自然要掉下来了。”

This idiom means that if one has been frightened in the past one's will may become paralysed in a similar situation.

“惊弓之鸟”这个成语比喻受过惊恐之后,有一点动静就特别害怕。

丑小鸭英文故事带翻译4

Act 1

第一幕

The Ugly Duckling Hatches

丑小鸭出壳

A mother duck sits on many eggs.

鸭妈妈正在孵蛋。

Motber Duck: Oh,I am hope these eggs hatch soon. I wnat to swim in the water.

鸭妈妈:噢,我很累。我希望这些蛋很快就能孵出小鸭子来。我想去水里游泳。

Crack!Crack!

噼啪!噼啪!

Duckling 1: Peep,peep!Where am I?

小鸭子1:唧,唧!我在哪儿?

Duckling 2: Peep,peep!Where is Mommy?

小鸭子2:唧,唧!妈妈在哪儿?

Motber Duck: Quack,quack!Oh,my am here.

鸭妈妈:嘎,嘎!哦我的宝贝们。我在这儿。

Finally,the last egg hatches.

终于,最后一个蛋也孵出小鸭子出来了。

Ugly Duckling: Peep,peep!Mommy!

丑小鸭:唧,唧!妈妈!

Motber Duck: Oh,my!You are ont like the other are big and ugly!

鸭妈妈:噢,天呐!你和其他小鸭子长得不一样。你又大又难看。The mother duck takes her ducklings to the water.

鸭妈妈带着她的小鸭子们下水了。

Duckling 1: Wow!It is fun to swim in the water.

小鸭子1: 哇!在水里游泳真好玩儿。

Ugly Duckling: Can I play with you?

丑小鸭: 我能和你们玩儿吗?

Duckling 2: No!You are too big and don't want to play with you.

小鸭子2: 不行!你太大太难。我们不想和你玩儿。

Ducklings: Go away!

小鸭子们: 走开!

The Ugly Duckling goes to a farm.

丑小鸭来到一个农场。

Ugly Duckling: Hi!Can I play with you?

丑小鸭: 嗨!我能和你们玩儿吗?

Farm Animals: No,you can' don't like are a big ugly away!

农场的动物: 不,你不能。我们不喜欢你。你是一只又大又难看的小鸭子。走开!

Ugly Duckling: cryingNobody likes me!will run away.

丑小鸭: 哭着说谁也不喜欢我!我要跑得远远的。

Act 2

第二幕

Nobody likes the Ugly Duckling

谁都不喜欢丑小鸭

The Ugly Duckling runs to a matsh.

丑小鸭跑到一片沼泽里。

Ugly Duckling: Oh,there are big marsh ducks!to a marsh duckI want to play with you.

丑小鸭: 哦,那儿有一群大野鸭!对一只大野鸭说我想和你们玩儿。

Marsb Duck: No!You don't look like into the are an ugly duckling!

野鸭: 不行!你和我们长得不一样。对着水照照。你是一只丑小鸭!

Ugly Duckling: looking into the waterThe marsh duck is am an ugly am sad.

丑小鸭: 往水里看去野鸭是对的。我是一只丑小鸭。叹了口气我很难过。The Ugly Duckling runs to a is a big dog.

丑小鸭跑到一栋房子前。那里有一只大狗。

Big Dog: Growl!Who are you?

大狗: 汪!你是谁?

Ugly Duckling: Hello!I am Ugly I live in this house with you?

丑小鸭: 你好!我是丑小鸭。我能和你一起住在这栋房子里吗?

Big Dog: Growl!No,you can' don't want to live with an ugly duckling.

大狗: 汪!不,你不能。我不想和一只丑小鸭住在一起。

The Ugly Duckling runs to a pond and sees beautiful swans.

丑小鸭跑到一个池塘边看到了美丽的天鹅。

Ugly Duckling: The swans are are swimming in the want to be like them.

丑小鸭: 天鹅真美呀。他们在池塘里游泳。叹了口气我想和他们一样。

Act 3

第三幕

The Ugly Duckling in winter

冬天的丑小鸭

It is Ugly Duckling is in the pond.

冬天来了。丑小鸭在池塘里。

Ugly Duckling: Oh,it is so water is must keep swimming,or I will I can't crack the can't man sees the Ugly Duckling.

丑小鸭: 噢,太冷了。水都结冰了。我必须不停地游泳,要不我会死的。但是我破不开冰。我没法游泳。一个人看见了丑小鸭。

Man: Oh,poor duckling!You are 't will take you to my is warm there.

男人: 喔,可怜的小鸭子!你冻僵了。别担心,我会把你带回家。那儿很暖和。in the man's house

9在那个人的房子里

Ugly Duckling: It is very can move now.

丑小鸭: 真暧和。我现在能动了。

Cbildren: laughingHa-ha!You are a big and ugly don't like away!

孩子们: 笑着说哈哈!你是一只又大又难看的小鸭子。我们不喜欢你。走开!

Ugly Duckling: The children are bad to am will run to the marsh.

丑小鸭: 孩子们对我一点儿都不好。我好累呀。我要跑回沼泽去。

in a cold home by the water

在水边冰冷的窝里

Ugly Duckling: It is cold am am lonely.

丑小鸭: 这儿真冷呀。哭着说就我一个人。我很孤独。

Act 4

第四幕

The Ugly Duckling Becomes a Swan

丑小鸭变天鹅

Soon winter is past. It is spring.

冬天很快过去了。春天来了。

Ugly Duckling: Oh,it is !The birds are sun is I am still alone.

丑小鸭: 哦,天气暖和了。看呐!鸟儿在唱歌。太阴在照耀。可我还是一个人。

The Ugly Duckling looks up and points at the sky.

丑小鸭抬起头,望向天空。

Ugly Duckling: There are beautiful swans flying in the sky!I want to fly like !I will Ugly Duckling runs and spreads his wings.

丑小鸭: 美丽的天鹅在天上飞!我想象他们那样飞。好!我要试一试。丑小鸭跑起来。他张开了翅膀。Ugly Duckling: Yes,yes!I can fly!to a swanLook at me!I am an ugly I can fly!

丑小鸭: 噢,噢!我可以飞了!对一只天鹅说看看我!我是一只丑小鸭。但是我会飞!

Swan: Yes,you can you are not a into the are a swan now.

天鹅: 是的,你会飞。但你不是一只小鸭子。对着水照照。你现在是一只天鹅了。

Ugly Duckling: waht?The Ugly Duckling looks into the water.

丑小鸭: 什么?丑小鸭往水里看去。

Ugly Duckling: Oh,is that me?I am not an ugly duckling any am a swan!

丑小鸭: 噢,那是我吗?我不再是一只丑小鸭了。高兴地我是一只天鹅!

71 358965
");