超爆笑的英语笑话【参考4篇】

网友 分享 时间:

【阅读指引】阿拉文库网友为您分享整理的“超爆笑的英语笑话【参考4篇】”范文资料,以供您参考学习之用,希望这篇文档对您有所帮助,喜欢就下载分享给大家吧!

超爆笑的英语笑话【第一篇】

Some friends and I stopped at an ice-cream I asked for my favorite,a hot-fudge sundae with chocolate ice cream. But when the waitress brought our orders,I saw that mine had vanilla ice cream. " I ordered chocolate,"I pointed out.

我和一位朋友来到一家冰淇琳店。我要了一个我最喜欢吃的巧克力奶油圣代。当女招待送来我的冰淇淋时,我发现我的冰淇沐是香草的。我说:“我要的是巧克力的。”

The young woman consulted her order pad and responded,"So you did. I'll take it back and get chocolate."

那位年轻的女士查了一下订单回答说:“你确实要的是巧克力的。我把它拿回去,再给你拿一个巧克力的。”

“Never mind,”I said.”I don't like to see anything wasted."

“没关系,”我说:“我不想浪费东西。”

"Nothing is wasted around here!"she insisted.“We eat our mistakes. "

“这儿什么也浪费不了,”女招待坚持说:“我们吃掉自己的错误。”

爆笑英语笑话【第二篇】

Reasons

理由

One early morning a mother went to her sleeping son and woke him up.

一天清晨,妈妈去叫还在睡觉的儿子起床。

Wake up, son.

起来,儿子。

It's time to go to school.

去学校的时间到了。

But why? I don't want to go to school.

但是为什么?我不想去学校。

Give me two reasons why you don't want to go to school.

给我两个理由,你为什么不想去学校。

One, all the children hate me.

第一,所有的孩子都恨我。

Two, all the teachers hate me.

第二,所有的老师都恨我。

Oh! That's not a reason.

()哦!这不是理由。

Come on, you have to go to school.

来吧,你必须去学校。

Give me two good reasons why I should go to school?

那给我两个为什么我要去学校的理由?

One, you are fiftyt-two years old and should understand your responsibilities.

第一,你都52岁了,应该明白自己的责任。

Two you are the principal of the school.

第二,你是学校的校长。

英语小笑话爆笑带翻译【第三篇】

A school report

学校成绩单

The father was reading the school report which had just been handed to him by his hopeful son. His brow was wrathful(愤怒的) as he read,

父亲在看他那满怀希望的儿子带回来的学校成绩单。他边看边露出愤怒的表情:

"English, poor. French, weak. mathematics, fair." and he gave a glance of disgust at the quaking lad(少年,小伙子)。

“英语,差;法语,差;数学,中。”他厌恶地瞥了在发抖的儿子一眼。

"Well, Dad." said the son, "It is not as good as it might be, but have you seen that?" And he pointed to the next line which read, "health, excellent."

“爸爸,”儿子说,“可能成绩不够理想。但您看到那一项了吗?”他指了指下一行:“健康状况,优。”

超爆笑的英语笑话【第四篇】

When we decided to sell our house, we nailed "FOR SALE BY OWNER" signs on two trees in our front yard. Before long,the doorbell rang.”How much are you asking for the treesp"a young man asked.

我们决定卖掉我们的房子。于是,我们就在院前的大树上钉了两块牌子,上面写着:“拍卖。”没过多久,我们的门铃就响了。一位年轻人问:“你们的树想卖多少钱?”

221381