两人英语口语对话带翻译(实用3篇)

网友 分享 时间:

【阅读指引】阿拉题库网友为您分享整理的“两人英语口语对话带翻译(实用3篇)”范文资料,以供您参考学习之用,希望这篇文档对您有所帮助,喜欢就下载分享给大家吧!

两人英语口语对话短文阅读1

Salesgirl: How do you like the skirt,madam?

太太,您觉得这条短裙怎么样?

: I like the 's very it is too small for you show me another one?

我喜欢这种可爱的颜色。但它对我来说太小了,能换一件吗?

Salesgirl: How about this one,madam?Short skirts are in fashion now.

那么这条怎么样,太太?短裙现在正流行呢。

: Hmm.。.Can I try it on?

嗯……我能试穿一下吗?

Salesgirl: Sure.

当然可以。

Salesgirl: Oh,it looks great on you and has your name on it!

噢,看哪!它和您多么搭调,简直像为您量身定做的!

: Thank think I'll take it.

谢谢。我想我会买下它的。

二人英语情景口语对话带翻译2

A: Why do you look so gloomy? What are you looking for?

A:你怎么看起来这么沮丧?在找什么呢?

B: My dissertation. I put it somewhere last night and I can't find it now.

B:我的学位论文,我昨天晚上把它放在某个地方,现在找不到了。

A: Did you finish typing yesterday?

A:你昨天把它打完了吗?

B: Yes, I kept on typing it until midnight, but it is lost.

B:是的,我一直打到半夜,但现在它不见了。

A: Don't worry about it. It must be somewhere in your room. Let's see where you put it. Have you searched your drawers and the desk?

A:别担心,它肯定是在你房间的某个地方,我们来看看你可能把它放到哪儿,你找过抽屉和桌子了吗?

B: Yes, but there is nothing inside the drawers or on the desk.

B:是的,但抽屉里和桌子上都没有。

A: How about the shelf?

A:架子上呢?

B: I've searched everywhere. Where on earth did I put it?

B:我哪儿都找遍了,我到底把它放到哪儿呢?

A: Don't get upset over it. At least you have another week to go.

A:别烦,至少你还有一个星期呢。

B: I have been working on it for a whole month and it's too late to write another. Just think of all my hard work that goes for nothing. How could I do such a thing?

B:我已经花了整整一个月的时间在这上面,现在再写1篇太迟了,想想我的努力毫无结果,我怎么能干这种事?

A: Cheer up! What I meant was that you can find it sometime during a week. There is no need to write a new one. Oh, what's this? Is this your dissertation?

A:高兴点,我的意思是你在这周内一定能找到它,没有必要写篇新的。噢,这是什么?这是你的毕业论文吗?

B: Let me see. Yes, that's it. Where did you find it?

B:让我瞧瞧,是的,就是它。你在哪儿找到的?

A: You’ve put it among these journals.

A:你把它和这些期刊放在一起了。

B: My poor memory. Thank you very much.

B:我的记性真差,太谢谢你了。

大学生两人英语口语对话带翻译3

Ann: Tomorrow,we will have a pic.

我们明天要去野炊。

Lily: Really? I’d like to take part in.

真的吗?我也要参加。

Ann: Have you finished your work?

你工作完成了吗?

Lily: Yeah, everything worked out well.

恩,所有的事都解决好了。

Ann: Good, Count you on.

好,算上你。

Lily: Do we need to prepare something?

我们需要准备些东西吗?

Ann: Of course, I arrange you to take a pan with us.

当然,我安排你带个平底锅吧。

Lily: Pan? But I have no pan, I never cook at home.

平底锅?但是我没有啊,我在家从不煮饭的。

Ann: If so, what can you do?

这样的话,那你能干什么?

Lily: I can eat, it is my speciality.

我能吃,这是我的专长。

71 205248
");