英语美文赏析优推4篇
【阅读指引】阿拉题库网友为您分享整理的“英语美文赏析优推4篇”范文资料,以供您参考学习之用,希望这篇文档对您有所帮助,喜欢就下载分享给大家吧!
英语美文赏析【第一篇】
When times become difficult (and you know they sometimes will), remember a moment in your life that was filled with joy and happiness. Remember how it made you feel, and you will have the strength you need to get through any trial.
当你身陷困境的时候(你有时会),回想你生命中快乐和幸福的时刻。回想它是如何使你快乐,你便有了走出困境的勇气。
When life throws you one more obstacle than you think you can handle, remember something you achieved through perseverance and by struggling to the end. In doing so, you'll find you have the ability to overcome each obstacle brought your way.
当面对重重困难,你感觉举步维艰的时候,回想你以前是如何坚持到底战胜困难的最后时刻的。这样,你就会发现你有能力克服每个障碍。
When you find yourself drained and depleted of energy, remember to find a place of sanctuary and rest.
当你觉得精疲力尽的时候,暂时离开,让自己稍作休息。
Take the necessary time in your own life to dream your dreams and renew your energy, so you'll be ready to face each new day.
从你的生活中多抽出点时间去梦想,重振你的精力,你会完全准备好又去迎接新的一天。
When you feel tension building, find something fun to do. You'll find that the stress you feel will dissipate and your thoughts will become clearer.
当你感觉到紧张的压力,做一些有乐趣的事吧。你会发现压力在渐渐消逝,你的想法也渐渐明朗了。
You're listening to Faith Radio Online-Simply to Relax, I'm Faith. When you're faced with so many negative and draining situations, realize how minuscule problems will seem when you view your life as a whole--and remember the positive things.
这里是Faith主持的Faith轻松电台节目。当你面对重重困难的时候,要意识到相对于你的整个生命,这些难题其实是微不足道的,请铭记你生命中美好的东西。
美文欣赏:你可以选择自己想过的生活
Occasionally, life can be undeniably, impossibly difficult. We are faced with challenges and events that can seem overwhelming, life-destroying to the point where it may be hard to decide whether to keep going. But you always have a choice. Jessica Heslop shares her powerful, inspiring journey from the worst times in her life to the new life she has created for herself:
生活有时候困难得难以置信,但又不容置疑。我们面临的挑战与困境似乎无法抵御,试图毁灭我们生活,甚至使你犹疑是否继续走下去。但是你总有选择的余地。从人生低谷走向新生活的杰西卡·赫斯乐普,在这里与我们分享她启迪心灵、充满震撼力的生活之旅。
In I had the worst year of my life.
是我生活中最艰难的一年。
I worked in a finance job that I hated and I lived in a concrete jungle city with little greenery. I occupied my time with meaningless relationships and spent copious quantities of money on superficialities. I was searching for happiness and had no idea where to find it.
我做着讨厌的财务工作,住在难寻绿色的高楼林立的城市。我忙于无意义的交往,在一些肤浅表面的东西上大笔开销。我寻找快乐,却又不知道它在哪里。
Then I fell ill with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS) and became virtually bed bound. I had to quit my job and subsequently was left with no income. I lived with my boyfriend of then only 3 months who financially supported me and our relationship was put under great pressure. I eventually regained my physical health, but not long after that I got a call from my family at home to say that my father’s cancer had fiercely progressed and that he had been admitted to a hospice.
然后我患上了慢性疲劳综合症,几乎到了卧床不起的地步。我不得不辞掉工作,同时也就断了财源。我和那时仅相处了3个月的男友住在一起,经济上完全依赖于他,我们的'关系承受着巨大压力。终于我恢复健康,但不久,我接到家里的电话,父亲的癌症急剧恶化,已经住进了临终关怀中心。
英语经典美文赏析【第二篇】
英语经典美文赏析
Oregon Brewers FestivalJuly 28 - 30Hailed by many as the finest craft beer festival of America, the Oregon Brewers Festival celebrates the growth of North American microbrewing while showcasing some of the finest beers in the industry. Held each July, the Oregon Brewers Festival attracts 80,000 beer enthusiasts to Portlands Gov. Tom McCall Waterfront Park. Beer lovers from around the world visit Portland to sample some of the nearly 90 local and national craft brews.
Although admission to the event is free, there is a small charge for a souvenir mug and an additional fee for beer tokens, which are required for sampling brews. Festival-goers complement their thirst for beer with light meals and snacks available at the booths run by local restaurants.
The Oregon Brewers Festival is designed to promote the independent brewers of North America in a fun and educational fashion. In addition to beer-tasting, the event includes an educational tent where patrons can learn more about beer through industry exhibits by hop growers, maltsters, home brewers and national beer writers.
The first Oregon Brewers Festival in 1988 was a success despite a few glitches and challenges. The weather was unbearably hot, an unexpected 5,000 people showed up, and the main attraction - the beer - was foamy due to refrigeration problems. The dream of Art Larrance, co-founder of Portland Brewing Company, had been realized.
超级经典的英语短文美文赏析【第三篇】
阅读1篇美文,让自己徜徉在文字的世界里,这无疑就是一种享受。
一、
Everyone has that period in which they find those who are close to them start to seem annoying .
每个人都会经历这样的时期:发现身边那些亲近的人开始变得有点烦了。
You suddenly realized that they've always been talking and talking.
你会突然意识到,长久以来他们就一直不停地在说啊说。
They never stopped.
他们从来就没有停过。
Some of us get angry with them, thinking they are trying too hard to intervene in our lives.
我们中的有些人,会开始变得愤怒,觉得他们对我们的生活介入太多。
But don't.
但是,请不要愤怒。
Only those who really care about you will bother saying so much to you.
只有那些真正关心我们的人才会费劲对我们说这么多。
It's just that maybe they don't know the right way to put it.
只是,他们可能并不知道正确的相处办法。
Some of them push too hard because they care too much.
他们中有些人逼得太紧,那是因为他们太在乎。
Some of them speak too much because they worry about you too much.
他们中的有些人说得太多,那是因为他们太担心你。
They do this because they love you.
他们这么做,都是因为爱你。
So don't push them away.
所以,不要将他们拒于千里之外。
Just find a way to let them know what you truly want.
去找一个办法告诉他们你真的想要的是什么吧。
And let them grow with you.
并且去让他们和你一起成长。
That will make both of you happy.
那会让你们双方都过得幸福。
Believe me.
相信我。
二、
Someone once told me that never underestimate anyone who doesn't lose temper.
有人曾经对我说:永远不要小看一个不发脾气的人。
This kind of people usually possess great capacity.
这样的人通常深不可测。
They can be really resourceful friends.
他们可以成为你长袖善舞的朋友。
And they can be really fierce enemies.
也可以成为你可怕的敌人。
Humans are emotional animals.
人类是一种感情动物。
It's our nature to have temper.
脾气是我们的天性。
And it's totally natural to lose it when something or somebody irritates us.
而当有什么激怒我们的时候,发脾气也是完全自然的事情。
But there are people who don't.
但是,就是有些人能做到不发。
And that's a fearsome skill.
这真的是一种令人生畏的技能。
The more incompetent a person is, the easier he is to get angry.
一个人越是无能,就越是容易动怒。
The stronger a person is, the less you see him throw away his calmness.
而一个人越是强大,你就越少能看到他失控。
Can you hold your temper?
你能管住自己的脾气吗?
If you want to achieve great things. Practice to do so.
如果你希望做成大事,就练习这么做吧。
三、
A person's purest charm comes from his manners.
一个人最根本的魅力,来自他的修养。
This kind of charm doesn't need any decoration. It comes out of your heart and reaches directly into others' hearts.
这种魅力不需要任何外在的修饰,它发源于内心,也直抵其他人的心。
Spending time with someone who has good manners makes one feel comfortable.
与一个有教养的人相处,会让人觉得舒服。
And isn't comfort what we want the most in our daily life?
而舒服难道不是我们在生活中最想得到的东西吗?
People like this know how to stand in others' shoes. They know when they should reach out a helping hand.
这样的人,知道怎样站在别人的角度想问题,知道什么时候应该伸出援手。
And what is the most basic manner that one can have?
而一个人最基本的修养是什么?
It's knowing to respect people.
那就是懂得尊重。
No one can survive in this world all by himself. We all need help sometimes.
没有谁能独立地生活在这个世界上,我们总会在某些时候需要别人的帮忙。
And it takes respect to make others help you.
而让别人帮忙的前提,就是尊重。
Respect is the most baseline manner.
尊重,是最基本的修养。
And manner is the last kind of charm which a person can afford to lose.
而修养,是最不可或缺的魅力。
经典英语短文美文欣赏4
Who can say that their lives are not insignificant?
谁的生活不琐碎呢?
Everyone's life is composed with one after another insignificant day.
我们的一生,都是由这一个个琐碎的一天构成的。
Some people got their willpower abraded in this endless loop of days.
有的人在这日复一日的循环中被消磨了意志。
They think this is how things can only be like.
认为一切也就这样了。
So they choose to reach a compromise and become mediocre. They become the background colors in others' eyes. They won't achieve anything great to be written down in history, nor can they bring any enjoyment to the people around them.
于是他们选择与平庸妥协,成为别人眼中的背景颜色,不光不会在历史上留下一笔伟绩,甚至无法为身边的人平添一抹色彩。
They are alive, but deep down in their hearts something important has died.
他们活着,但他们心中的一部分已经死了。
And there are another kind of people. They choose to live with dignity.
而另一些人,他们依旧选择有尊严地活着。
A graceful lifestyle is not a show for others to watch. You live it because you deserve it. Through it, you are avoiding to become a victim of this cruel world.
优雅的生活方式并不是为别人做的表演,而是为了对得起自己,让自己不会成为无情社会摧残下的牺牲品。
This kind of people know how to find joy in simple things. They know how to make a common day safisticated and meaningful.
他们懂得如何去发掘单纯事物中的喜悦,懂得如何将平凡的时光过得精致而充实。
Life has denied them some beauty. But they build them with their own hands.
那份生活中缺失的美丽,他们靠自己的双手创造了出来。
So which kind of these two are you? And which kind are you willing to be?
你的人生是哪种?你想过哪一种?
Have you find the answer?
你找到答案了吗?
英语经典美文「赏析」【第四篇】
英语经典美文「赏析」
things do not change;we your clothes and keep your thoughts.
万物不变,是我们在变。你的衣服可以卖掉,但要保留你的思想
think it over……好好想想……
today we have higher buildings and wider highways,but shorter temperaments and narrower points of view;
今天我们拥有了更高层的楼宇以及更宽阔的公路,但是我们的性情却更为急躁,眼光也更加狭隘;
we spend more,but enjoy less;
我们消耗的更多,享受到的却更少;
we have bigger houses,but smaller famillies;
我们的住房更大了,但我们的家庭却更小了;
we have more compromises,but less time;
我们妥协更多,时间更少;
we have more knowledge,but less judgment;
我们拥有了更多的知识,可判断力却更差了;
we have more medicines,but less health;
我们有了更多的药品,但健康状况却更不如意;
we have multiplied out possessions,but reduced out values;
我们拥有的财富倍增,但其价值却减少了;
we talk much,we love only a little,and we hate too much;
我们说的多了,爱的却少了,我们的仇恨也更多了;
we reached the moon and came back,but we find it troublesome to cross our own street and meet our neighbors;
我们可以往返月球,但却难以迈出一步去亲近我们的左邻右舍;
we have conquered the uter space,but not our inner space;
我们可以征服外太空,却征服不了我们的内心;
we have highter income,but less morals;
我们的收入增加了,但我们的道德却少了;
these are times with more liberty,but less joy;
我们的时代更加自由了,但我们拥有的快乐时光却越来越少;
we have much more food,but less nutrition;
我们有了更多的食物,但所能得到的营养却越来越少了;
these are the days in which it takes two salaries for each home,but divorces increase;
现在每个家庭都可以有双份收入,但离婚的现象越来越多了;
these are times of finer houses,but more broken homes;
现在的住房越来越精致,但我们也有了更多破碎的家庭;
that‘s why i propose,that as of today;
这就是我为什么要说,让我们从今天开始;
you do not keep anything for a special every day that you live is a special occasion.
不要将你的东西为了某一个特别的时刻而预留着,因为你生活的每一天都是那么特别;
search for knowledge,read more ,sit on your porch and admire the view without paying attention to your needs;
寻找更我的知识,多读一些书,坐在你家的前廊里,以赞美的眼光去享受眼前的风景,不要带上任何功利的想法;
spend more time with your family and friends,eat your favorite foods,visit the places you love;
花多点时间和朋友与家人在一起,吃你爱吃的食物,去你想去的`地方;
life is a chain of moments of enjoyment;not only about survival;
生活是一串串的快乐时光;我们不仅仅是为了生存而生存;
use your crystal not save your best perfume,and use it every time you feel you want it.
举起你的水晶酒杯吧。不要吝啬洒上你最好的香水,你想用的时候就享用吧!
remove from your vocabulary phrases like“one of these days”or “someday”;
从你的词汇库中移去所谓的“有那么一天”或者“某一天”;
let‘s write that letter we thought of writing “one of these days”!
曾打算“有那么一天”去写的信,就在今天吧!
let‘s tell our families and friends how much we love them;
告诉家人和朋友,我们是多么地爱他们;
do not delay anything that adds laughter and joy to your life;
不要延迟任何可以给你的生活带来欢笑与快乐的事情;
every day,every hour,and every minute is special;
每一天、每一小时、每一分钟都是那么特别;
and you don't know if it will be your last.
你无从知道这是否最后刻。
美文欣赏:你可以选择自己想过的生活
Occasionally, life can be undeniably, impossibly difficult. We are faced with challenges and events that can seem overwhelming, life-destroying to the point where it may be hard to decide whether to keep going. But you always have a choice. Jessica Heslop shares her powerful, inspiring journey from the worst times in her life to the new life she has created for herself:
生活有时候困难得难以置信,但又不容置疑。我们面临的挑战与困境似乎无法抵御,试图毁灭我们生活,甚至使你犹疑是否继续走下去。但是你总有选择的余地。从人生低谷走向新生活的杰西卡·赫斯乐普,在这里与我们分享她启迪心灵、充满震撼力的生活之旅。
下一篇:八年级英语工作计划实用3篇