关于称赞别人的英语口语对话精编2篇
【阅读指引】阿拉题库网友为您分享整理的“关于称赞别人的英语口语对话精编2篇”范文资料,以供您参考学习之用,希望这篇文档对您有所帮助,喜欢就下载分享给大家吧!
出清大卖场太棒了1
AThis place is great. I'm surprised they have so much.
这地方好棒哦!我很惊讶这里有这么多的东西。
BYes, but it takes a while to find 's not organized as carefully as a regular store.
是啊,但找东西需要一点时间就是了。这里不像一般的店那样井然有序。
AI never shopped in an outlet before. We don't have any in my do they call it an "outlet"?
我从来没有逛过出清大卖场。我们家乡没有这样的大卖场。为什么叫做"大卖场"呢?
BSometimes a clothes company makes too many of one can't sell it all in their regular stores. So they send the overstock to an 's why they call it an 's a store that "let's out" products the company can't sell in regular stores.
有时候成衣公司生产过量。不能在各店销完,只好把存货送到大卖场来。所以叫做"出清"。就是商家把各店没卖出去的货清出去。
AAnd they have faulty products here too.
这里也有瑕疪品。
BYes. A faulty product may be a shirt that has some a pair of pants that is ripped a the fault is very small. So it's a good deal to buy , if you have a needle and thread, you can fix it yourself.
是的,"瑕疵品"可能是一件有缺陷的衬衫。或是一条有破洞的裤子。有时候瑕疪很小,所以很值得买的。如果你有针线,可以买回家再做修补。
AI like to sew, so that's easy for think it's a really good deal. Some of these shirts have only one tiny mistake on them.
我喜欢缝衣服,这难不倒我。我觉得是蛮值得的,这里的一些衬衫只是有一点小瑕疪。
BI it's a good idea to shop in an outlet sometimes. You can save a lot of money.
我知道。有时候在大卖场购物是一个好主意,你可以省很多钱。
AThat's great for that Steve and I have the baby, we want to save as much as we can.
对我来说,实在是太棒了。现在史提夫和我有小孩,我们要尽量省钱。
BCash or credit, Ma'am?
太太,付现金或刷卡?
ACredit.
刷卡。
BWow! How many of those sweatshirts are you buying?
哇,你买多少件汗衫呢?
AI have six here.
六件。
BSix? Why do you need so many?
六件?为什么你需要这么多呢?
AThey're such a good 'm buying one for Steve, one for his brother Rick,one for my dad, two for my sisters, and one for me.
它们很便宜。一件给史提夫,一件给他的弟弟瑞克。一件给我爸爸,两件给我妹妹,还有一件是我的。
BYou really know how to use an outlet store!
你真的很会逛大卖场!
AI ought to make the most of it while I'm here, don't you think?
我当然要好好把握机会,不是吗?
BSure. You're smart.
当然,你真聪明。
你的英语很流利啊2
AOK, Mr. Wu. You may come in. I'm Anne Smith and on my right, my colleague, Anna Duncan, and on my left, Angela Lamb. Do please sit down.
好了,吴先生,你可以进来了。我是安妮·史密斯,我右面是我的同事安娜·邓肯,左边是安吉拉·兰姆。请坐吧。
BThank you. Good afternoon Mrs. Smith, Miss Duncan, Miss Lamb.
谢谢你。下午好,史密斯女士、邓肯小姐、兰姆小姐。
AYour English is fluent.
你的英语很流利。
BThank you.
谢谢夸奖。
AHow do you think of the weather today?
你觉得今天的天气如何?
BI don't like the weather like this. Cold and rainy. Hope it become sunny as soon as possible.
我不喜欢这样的天气,又冷还下着雨,真希望早点出太阳。
上一篇:next相关短语和句子2篇