银行类英语词汇精编4篇
【阅读指引】阿拉题库网友为您分享整理的“银行类英语词汇精编4篇”范文资料,以供您参考学习之用,希望这篇文档对您有所帮助,喜欢就下载分享给大家吧!
银行英语1
银行英语(2)
银行英语口语-取款、结余
I'd like to know if I can draw on my account for payment of things I buy in Tianjin.
我想知道一下我是否能提取存款来支付天津购物的费用。
I want to withdraw 200 dollars from my deposit account.
我要从我的定期存款中支取200美圆。
I want to close my account with you.
我想结束在你们这儿的帐户。
I'd like to draw 100 yuan against this letter of credit.
我想从这份信用证上提款100元。
May I draw money against the letter of credit here?
我可以在这儿用这份信用证取钱吗?
Could you tell me my balance?
能否把存款结余金额告诉我?
Please let me know my balance.
请告诉我结余金额。
I think you can draw on this account by cheque in payment of goods.
我以为你可用支票提款支付购物费用。
Your balance at the bank is 300 yuan.
你在本行的结余是300元。
Your deposit is exhausted.
你的存款支净了。
Your letter of credit is used up.
你的信用证用完了。
Please tell me how you wish to draw your money.
请告诉我你希望怎样支款。
Fill our a withdrawal form, please.
请填写取款单。
The letter of credit is exhausted.
信用证上的款子已提清。
The letter at Counter 6 will pay you against your number slip.
六号柜台的`出纳员将根据你的号码牌付给你钱。
Useful Words and Phrases
to close an account, to clear an account 结清
to draw money 取款
drawing-out slip 取款单
the number slip 号码牌
a withdrawal form 取款单
to fill in the receipt in duplicate 一式两份填这张收据
teller, cashier 出纳员
银行英语口语-兑换货币
Please tell me how much you want to change.
请告诉我你要换多少。
How much of the remittance do you want to convert into Japanese yen?
你要把多少汇款换成日圆?
What kind of currency do you want?
要哪种货币?
What's it you wish to change?
你有什么要换的?
What kind of currency do you want to change?
要换哪种货币?
In what denominations?
要什么面值的?
Please tell me what note you want.
请告诉我要什么钞票。
银行常用英语2
银行常用英语
请入收款人的户号account payee
请支付票款
advice to pay cheques
惠请通知该支票的经过
advise fate
金额有错误
accounts differ
文字与数字所记载金额不同
words and figures differ
签名有误|印鉴不符
signatures differ
请明天再次提出为荷
present again tomorrow
保证付款
good for payment
请照会发票人
refer to drawee ()
无交易
no account
款额不足||存款不足
not sufficient ()||no sufficient funds ()
已无存款
no funds
如支票不获兑现时, 不必出具拒绝证书。
notto be protested in case of dishonour||protest waived||no protest
需要出具拒绝证书
to be protested
没有通知
no advice
未受指示
no orders
禁止转让||不可转让
non-transferable||not transferable
已付款
received payment||payment received
上开价金已收到
value received||for value received
上开价金系经核算
value in account
上开金额与发票相同
value as per invoice
上开金额与通知书相符
value as per advice
无追索权
without recourse
有追索权||偿还请求权
right of recourse
请求偿还清单||清偿帐户
recourse account
偿还准备金
recourse fund
拒绝偿还||拒绝追索
recourse repudiation
银行英语自我介绍3
My name is Zhang Feng. Im from Xuzhou, Jiangsu province. I graduated from XX University, majoring in finance. In addition to what you see in your resume, I would like to mention why I applied for this position in your bank.
First of all, my biggest feature is strong communication skills and good team spirit. In working with people, I will listen and analyze others opinions very seriously, and I will not give up my opinions without principles. Second, I feel that I have a strong ability to learn and practice. In the case of difficulties, I will calm down the state of the situation, and all kinds of possible results, and try to do the best to take responsibility. It is based on my confidence in myself that I have the courage to apply for the position of your bank.
Besides, the profession of bank staff is sacred and great. He requires me not only to have rich professional knowledge, but also to have noble sentiments. Therefore, in reading, I pay great attention to the overall development of my own, widely cultivate my interests and hobbies, and learn to have expertise, to have professional and professional skills (the number of their own expertise), but also to sing, talk, talk. While paying attention to knowledge learning, I also pay attention to cultivating my noble moral sentiment, consciously abide by the law and law, abide by social ethics and professional ethics, and have no bad hobbies and behavior. I think these are the minimum literacy that a financial worker should have.
If I have passed the interview and become a member of a large number of bank staff, I will continue to study hard and work hard to contribute my own strength to the education of my hometown. I will never fail to live up to the job of a bank worker.
银行英语4
银行英语口语-新开帐户
What kind of account did you have in your mind?
你想开哪种帐户?
Do you like to open a current account?
你想开一个活期存款帐户吗?
A deposit or current account?
定期还是活期?
Please tell me how you would like to deposit your money.
请告诉我你想存何种户头?
There's a service charge for the checking account but no charge for the savings.
支票户头要收服务费,现金户头不收。
Our minimum deposit for a savings account is 100 dollars.
我们储蓄存款的最低存款额是100美圆。
Five yuan is the minimum original deposit.
最低起存款额是5元。
You can open a savings account at any time with an initial deposit of 50 dollars.
你可随时以50美圆的起存额开立储蓄帐户。
Even one yuan is all right.
甚至一元也可以起存。
Here is your pasbook. Please bring it back when you deposit or withdraw money any time you like. Keep it well and inform us whenever you lose it.
这是你的存折,存取款时请带来。保管好存折,遗失请告诉我们。
I should like to open a current account.
我想开一个活期存款帐户。
I need a checking account so that I can pay my bill.
我需开个支票帐户,这样就能付帐。
We'd like to know how we open a checking-savings account.
我们想知道如何开一个支票储蓄帐户。
I have a checking account here.
我在这里有一个支票存款帐户。
I think I'd like a deposit account.
我想要开个定期存款帐户。
Can I open a current account here?
我能否在这儿开个活期存款帐户?
I want to open a deposit account with you.
我要开个储蓄帐户。
I'd like to open a deposit account with you.
我想在你们这儿开个定期存款帐户。
Could you tell me the difference between a savings account and a checking account?
请告诉我储蓄存款与支票存款的区别好吗?
Please tell me the procedure for opening a savings account.
请告诉我开个储蓄帐户需要什么手续。
Will 100 yuan be enough for a minimum deposit?
100元作最低存款额够吗?
I'd like to know whether a 200 yuan deposit will be enough for opening a checking account
上一篇:常用生活英语口语对话实用2篇
下一篇:秋天的图画二年级作文(精编5篇)