英语对话练习精编3篇

网友 分享 时间:

【导言】此例“英语对话练习精编3篇”的范文资料由阿拉题库网友为您分享整理,以供您学习参考之用,希望这篇资料对您有所帮助,喜欢就复制下载支持吧!

英语对话练习1

Todd: So, Selvam, you said you like cricket very much.

Selvam, 你说你非常喜欢板球。

Selvam: Yes, sure.

对呀。

Todd:and who is the best player in the world? Cricket player?

那谁是世界上最棒的板球运动员呢?

Selvam: According to my view, Mr. Sachin Tendulkar is the best player.

要我说,是Tendulkar Sachin先生。

Todd: Oh, and he's from India?

哦,他来自印度吗?

Selvam: Yeah, he's from India.

对,他来自印度。

Todd: OK, is he from the south of India or?

好的,那他是来自南印度还是?

Selvam: He's north India.

北印度。

Todd: He's from north India. And he's a very good batter?

他来自北印度。那他一定是个非常棒的击球手了?

Selvam: Yeah, batsman.

对,击球手。

Todd: Batsman

击球手?

Selvam: Batsman.

恩击球手。

Todd: OK, so in cricket how many times do you bat in one day?

好的,那在板球运动中一天要击多少次球?

Selvam: How many times you bat?

击多少次球?

Todd: How many times do you get to try to hit the ball?

就是你要试着去击球多少次?

Selvam: Until you are out you can bat. Until you are out you can bat.

直到你出局了才可以击球。直到你出局了才可以击球。

Todd: Oh, really but you only get one time. Like in baseball you bat and another person bats

哦是嘛,但你只有一次机会。像棒球那样,你将球发给另一个人,然后那人再击吗?

Selvam: No, it's not like that. Until you get out you can play.

不,不是那样的。直到你出线了才可以击球。

Todd: Oh, really,

哦是嘛?

Selvam: Yeah.

对!

Todd: Oh, OK

哦,我知道了。

Selvam: It's like that.

就是那样的。

Todd: Wow and do you play cricket with your friends?

哇你都是跟你的朋友玩板球吗?

Selvam: Yes, yes, I used to play cricket with my friends.

恩是的,我过去常跟朋友玩。

Todd: You said this guys name, what's it, I'm sorry?

你刚刚说的那个人叫什么名字着?不好意思我忘记了。。

Selvam: Sachin Tendulkar.

Sachin Tendulkar.

Todd: Wow! I don't know him. See I like baseball. Do you know who Barry Bonds is?

哇,我不知道他。我是比较喜欢棒球的。你知道Barry Bonds?

Selvam: Yeah, sorry, I don't know anything about baseball.

不好意思,不知道,我对棒球无从了解。

Todd: Well, that's OK. You teach me about cricket and I'll teach you about baseball.

好吧。你刚给我讲了板球运动,那换我来给你讲讲棒球吧。

三人行,必有我师焉。山草香为大家整理的3篇英语对话练习到这里就结束了,希望可以帮助您更好的写作英语对话练习。

英语对话练习2

Todd: Hey, Mark I saw that you're reading a bookout there.

嘿,Mark,我看你在那边正在读一本书。

Mark: Yeah, that's right.

对呀。

Todd: So, do you read a lot?

那你读了很多书吗?

Mark: Yeah, I read a lot. In fact I don't have a television.

是的,读了很多。事实上是因为我没有电视。

Todd: Ah, you're the man.

啊,你就是这样一个人。

Mark: Seriously, I only read.

说真的,我只能看书。

Todd: Wow, how many books do you get through a week?

哇,那你一周能看多少本书?

Mark: A week! Ah, at least one a week, because I work all the time.

一周!啊,一周至少一本,因为我一直都在工作。

Todd: Oh, that's pretty good.

哦,那相当不错了。

Mark: Yeah, but I enjoy reading because television doesn't give you imagination, yeah I preferreading.

是,但我喜欢阅读是因为电视无法满足我想象的欲望,所以说我更喜欢阅读。

Todd: Yeah, I hear you. It rots your mind, I think. Ah, also, what kind of books you like toread? What kind of genres?

恩我明白了。我想阅读可以蚕食你的大脑。那么你喜欢看哪种书呢?哪一类的?

Mark: Well, let's see, I've got a lot of nonfiction, a lot of comedy.

恩我想想,我看过很多非小说还有很多的喜剧片。

Todd: Cool, so actually, when you read, like where do you normally read?

太棒了,那你通常会喜欢在什么地方阅读呢?

Mark: Where do I normally read? On the trains, actually. I'm always reading on the trains. Iread because I'm always traveling to work. A lot of pleasure.

在什么地方阅读?在火车上吧。我总是在火车上看书。因为我总是坐车去工作,看书会带来乐趣。

And it's funny because I meet people on the trains when I'm reading, they look over at mybook.

而且真的很有意思,因为在我看书的时候,周围的人也会凑过来看。

Todd: That's cool. I love to read on the trains.

那种感觉很棒。我很喜欢在火车上看书。

英语对话练习3

Todd: OK, Hello!

你好!

Christian: Hello!

你好!

Todd: What's your name?

你叫什么名字?

Christian: I'm Christian.

我叫Christian.

Todd: Hey, Christian. And now Christian, where are you from?

嘿,Christian. 你来自哪里?

Christian: I'm from Norway.

我来自挪威。

Todd: Norway!

挪威?

Christian: Yeah!

对呀!

Todd: Wow, what city in Norway?

哇,挪威的哪个城市?

Christian: It's called Proshkura.

Proshkura.

Todd: Porshkura.

Proshkura?

Christian: Yes, it's close to the capital city, Oslo. About 150 kilometers south of Oslo.

对呀,它离挪威首都奥斯陆很近。奥斯陆以南大概150公里。

Todd: How many people live in this city?

这所城市有多少居民?

Christian: In my city, 35,000 people.

在我住的城市里有三万五千人。

Todd: Oh, really. (Yeah) Oh, wow. That's pretty small.

哦,是嘛!哇,那相当小啊。

Christian: Pretty small. The biggest city in Norway is Oslo and it has 500,000 people.

确实很小。挪威最大的城市是奥斯陆,那有五十万人。

Todd: That's the biggest!

那是最大的?

Christian: That's the biggest. In total, we have 4 and half million people in Norway.

对,那是最大的!总共算下来,挪威有四百五十多万人。

Todd: That must be nice being from a small country, I mean big in land but small in people.

来自一个小国家一定很不错,我的意思是土地很广但人却很少的国家。

Christian: It's nice. It's not as crowded as Tokyo to put it that way.

是不错。这样说来,它应该没有东京人口多。

Todd: Yeah, so Tokyo's what, three times the people.

对,东京人口差不多是挪威的三倍。

Christian: Three times the population of the country, yeah.

对,是这个国家人口的三倍。

Todd: Wow. That's crazy. So what's the best thing about Norway?

哇!那太令人难以置信了。挪威最好的是什么?

Christian: The best thing about Norway, the clean air, the blond girls, and the mountains.

挪威最好的一点是有着清新空气,金发女孩还有壮丽山河。

Todd: Do you go in the mountains a lot? Do you mountain climb or hike?

你经常去山上吗?你是爬山还是远足?

Christian: I ski. I ski as often as I can. Probably once a year I go, try to go skiing when I home,and it's great, I enjoy it, I've been doing it all my life so, yeah.

我滑雪。我只要有时间就会去滑雪。我在家的时候,也许一年会去一次。真的很好,我非常喜欢滑雪,我会一直坚持下去。

Todd: So this is downhill skiing.

那么这就是滑降滑雪?

Christian: Downhill skiing, yeah.

对,滑降滑雪。

Todd: Do you ever do cross-country skiing?

你玩过越野滑雪吗?

Christian: Sometimes, I used to do a lot of cross-country skiing when I was younger, but as Igot older, it was more downhill skiing. It's a bit easier. Less physical.

偶尔会的,小的时候经常玩,但我长大后玩的更多的就是滑降滑雪了。这个容易一些,而且不用耗太多的体力。

Todd: OK, thanks Christian.

好的,谢谢你,Christian.

48 209135
");